Patient CenterForms, Payment, & Insurance
Welcome to our Patient Center! This is where you can get information about what to expect during your visit with our optometrists as well as important forms you can complete before your appointment to save time.
We want your visit to be as stress-free as possible. Our staff will do everything we can to make sure your experience is pleasant and convenient. If you have any questions about these forms, don’t hesitate to contact us.
At Veach and Allen, PC, we believe in continual improvement of our services. Please take a few moments and share your experience with our office. We appreciate your feedback!
New & Existing Patient Forms
New Patient Information
Patient Annual Update
What to Expect
When you visit our office, you will be greeted promptly and given any instructions for what to complete so that our optometrist may see you. Our team will work together to evaluate your eyes and give relevant eye care treatment information, review your vision benefits and payment options, fit you for glasses or contact lenses, and be sure that you are happy with your care. If at any time you have questions about the process or your specific health information, please ask. We will explain more information and next steps with you.
Veach and Allen, PC believes in the value of eye care for you and your family. We have products and pricing that aims to accommodate all budgets. For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs may be arranged. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.
Our office accepts cash, check, and major debit and credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Don’t forget to use your:
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Medical Savings Accounts (MSA)
- Cafeteria Plans for most of your eye care needs
All of the above plans can be used for all your eye care and eyewear needs, including eyeglasses, contact lenses, routine office visits and medical office visits.
We accept all patients; including all who have insurance and vision plans. Coverage varies widely. Medical insurance corporations and vision plan corporations have many different programs for their customers. The same company has many different reimbursement levels. Before your visit, our staff must verify and explain your coverage. There is no charge to you for this service.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance reimbursements at any time. This can be very complicated. We pay a company in Atlanta, Georgia to monitor for compliance and assist with insurance billings. Insurance companies routinely audit our records for accuracy in medical coding and billing. We will be happy to explain any questions that you may have about your insurance.
- After the age of 65 most people have medical eye problems that are diagnosed.
- Sound medical practice requires accurate documentation.
- Medicare and insurance corporations require accurate documentation.
- When a medical eye condition is diagnosed Medicare and insurance companies require a medical diagnosis.
- When a medical condition has been diagnosed billing must be sent to medical insurance.
- When there is no medical diagnosis billing can be billed as a “Wellness Vision Test” and sent to a corporation with whom arrangements have been made to pay for a “Wellness Vision Test”. (“Wellness Vision Test” is often a different corporation than the corporation with whom you have contracted to help pay for medical expenses.)